Cookie Explainer | data protection
Worth viewing. Gives a clear run-through of basic cookie use
- Irish Data Protection Commission Guidance on Transfers of Personal Data from Ireland to the UK at the end of the Transition Period (11pm on 31 December 2020)
- DPC Cookie Use Enforcement Now Active!
- DATA PROTECTION AND COVID-19
- Data Protection Commission publishes 2019 Annual Report
- Some Links to help with Data Protection Compliance 2020
- Legal Bases for Processing Personal Data. A Guide.
- Cloud and Contracts reminder from the DPC
- Raising a concern – evidence that may be required by the DPC | complaint
- PSC CARD | PSC
- DPC Statement on Matters Pertaining to the Public Services Card
- Useful DPC Case Study about Email Marketing | gdpr
- Cookie Explainer | data protection
- Health Research Regs. Update
- Data Protection Commission reflects on the first year of the GDPR | data protection
- Taking photos at school events and data protection | DATA PROTECTION
- BREXIT and Irish Guidance for Personal Data Flows
- The controversial tech used to predict problems before they happen!
- Brexit and information flows in Northern Ireland
- DPC issues important message on personal data transfers to and from the UK in event of a ‘no deal’ Brexit | Brexit
- Data Protection Commission launches a new website