Data Protection Commission launches a new website
Check out the website HERE
- BREXIT and Irish Guidance for Personal Data Flows
- The controversial tech used to predict problems before they happen!
- Brexit and information flows in Northern Ireland
- DPC issues important message on personal data transfers to and from the UK in event of a ‘no deal’ Brexit | Brexit
- Data Protection Commission launches a new website
- Data Protection Forum Meeting
- The UK CHILDREN’S COMMISSIONER PUBLISHES A HELPFUL REPORT
- The role of a DPO
- French Regulator CNIL provides a post-GDPR opinion
- Games, apps and social networking.
- Take a fresh look at the Data Protection Commission Website
- GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 (Ireland and UK) NOW IN FORCE
- Data Protection Bill passed after Seanad accepts 105 amendments from Dáil
- Are Irish SMEs ready for GDPR? DPC shines some light.
- The word Privacy is not mentioned in the GDPR!
- French Data Protection Regulator CNIL offers flexibility on new GDPR rules
- GDPR: Ireland, UK, France and Germany
- GDPR, A.I. and Legal Services
- GDPR Preparations Should be well Underway by Companies and Organisations NOW
- China is building a strong CCTV presence